Thanks for visiting the site and checking out my books, I really appreciate it!
Below you’ll find a form that will email me. No legal issues or requests for legal advice or help may be submitted via this page. If you have a state-church issue, please fill out this form at the Americans United for Separation of Church and State website.
Still want to get in touch with me? Great! Please read these three requirements first:
- Have I already answered your questions in one of my articles, on my social media, or is it answered elsewhere? (Feel free to Google).
- To produce meaningful work, I read, research, and write constantly. This is a personal site, on top of my career as a constitutional attorney. I’m not great about getting to email because of this commitment, and when I do, I don’t respond to every message because of that same commitment. (Read this to learn more.)
- I always reply to patrons who contact me through my Patreon page.
- Still want to get in touch? Great! Then you must promise:
- I am not seeking legal advice or seeking an attorney.
- I am not asking a question Google could answer.
- I will do a good deed for a random stranger if Andrew responds within 4 days.
Thanks for stopping by!
ON THE SOCIALS
THE TRANSMISSION AND RECEIPT OF INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR COMMUNICATION WITH ANDREW SEIDEL OR HIS REPRESENTATIVES VIA THE INTERNET OR E-MAIL THROUGH THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR CREATE A LAWYER-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.
SHARE THIS SITE: